If you’d like to write an article for Wand’rly, here’s what you need to know.
1. We’re not paying for articles at this time. Our current list of paid authors is sufficient for our current needs.
2. We welcome guest articles. If you’re interested in submitting a guest article, we have the following requirements:
- The article should be relevant to full-time travelers, typically with a focus on living out of an RV, van or sailboat.
- Minimum 2000 words.
- We require at least one 1400px wide, landscape photo. Additional photos are welcome.
- Writers should supply a 1 – 3 sentence byline and a photo of themselves.
- You cannot be paid for any links you place in your article. We are not a backlink service.
You can contact us to send your article pitches.